St. Stephen's Church Hall, College Road, Dulwich, London SE21 7HW
Tel.: 0208 766 0091 Office: 07795322688 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30am-3pm, Friday 8.30am-1pm (term time only)
Summer 2017 - Spring 2018 (new fees from April 2018 will be available in December 2017)
(Our terms are 12-13 weeks long, fees for 38 weeks are divided into 3 equal termly payments)
FEES FOR 2 YEAR OLDS (PER TERM)
Combinations of mornings and full days are also available to suit parents, fees are pro-rata.
If the new children start part-way through a term, the first term's fees will be pro-rata to the amount of the term.
Claiming of Government Grant Funding
We are registered to claim the Government Grant funding (FEEE) available for 3-5 year-olds for a trial period to help parents with fees. This funding will reduce fees payable by parents, and consequently the fees invoices for parents of 3-5 year old children will be for less than for 2 year olds. We hope to continue in the Grant scheme. The Nursery Grant (Free Early Education Entitlement) will be available for up to 15 hours per week.
We will automatically claim this funding at the correct time for parents, however, parents should inform us if they are already receiving any funding for their child in another Nursery/Playgroup.
REDUCED FEES FOR 3+ YEAR OLDS RECEIVING GOVERNMENT FUNDING (PER TERM)
(from the start of the term following child's 3rd birthday)
CHIDREN AGED 3+ ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND FOR A MINIMUM OF 18 HOURS PER WEEK
This may be 3 full days; 4 mornings 8.30am-1pm; 4 mornings and 1 pm etc. as a minimum
AMOUNT DUE FROM PARENTS**
As a Montessori School, we provide, and charge for, in addition to the basic grant-funded sessions and additional hours:
• Fresh fruit or alternative break-time snack for each child every day. This promotes healthy eating at an early age.
• All our Montessori Teachers/keyworkers are employed for additional time each week for planning activities for each individual child to meet their specific learning needs related to learning goals and based on recorded observations in class. A detailed report is provided for each child at the end of each term.
• Award winning “My Montessori Child” progress tracking software allowing us record observations and track each child’s progress effectively, for which we pay a cost for each child.
• An extensive range of Montessori learning and play equipment designed to help children develop.
• Montessori trained and qualified staff.
• Montessori Accredited curriculum
• Forest School Sessions
• Extra staff to enable a 1:6 staff to child ratio for 3-4 year-olds. This enables more attention for each child at this important stage in their development, than the 1:8 ratio required by Early Years.
We are not able to use grant funding to cover the cost of the additional provision.
The charges for additional hours are shown above, and include charges for additional provision.
EXTRA AD-HOC SESSIONS AND EXTRAS (CAN BE BOOKED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY):
Morning session (9am-1pm) - £33 Afternoon session (1pm-3pm) - £17
Early morning club - (8.30am-9am) - £4.75 Lunch - £3.75
Full Day 9am-3pm - £50.00