St. Stephen's Church Hall, College Road, Dulwich, London SE21 7HW
Tel.: 0208 766 0091 Head Office: 07795322688
Summer 2020 - Spring 2021 (new fees from April 2021 will be available in December 2020)
(Our terms are 12-13 weeks long, fees for 38 weeks are divided into 3 equal termly payments)
Combinations of mornings and full days are also available to suit parents, fees are pro-rata.
If the new children start part-way through a term, the first term's fees will be pro-rata to the amount of the term.
Claiming of Government Grant Funding
We are registered to claim the Government Grant funding (FEEE) available for 3-5 year-olds for a trial period to help parents with fees. This funding will reduce fees payable by parents, and consequently the fees invoices for parents of 3-5 year old children will be for less than for 2 year olds. Completely free funded places are available during certain hours, subject to availability.
The Nursery Grant (Free Early Education Entitlement) is available for up to 15 hours per week.
We will automatically claim this funding at the correct time for parents, however, parents should inform us if they are already receiving any funding for their child in another Nursery/Playgroup.
FEES FOR 3+ YEAR OLDS RECEIVING GOVERNMENT FUNDING (PER TERM)
(from the start of the term following child's 3rd birthday)
CHIDREN AGED 3+ ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND FOR A MINIMUM OF 18 HOURS PER WEEK
This may be 3 full days or 4 mornings and 1 pm as a minimum
AMOUNT DUE FROM PARENTS, PER TERM
As a Montessori School, we provide, and charge for, in addition to the basic grant-funded sessions and additional hours:
• Fresh fruit or alternative break-time snack for each child every day. This promotes healthy eating at an early age.
• Award winning “My Montessori Child” progress tracking software allowing us record observations and track each child’s progress effectively, for which we pay a cost for each child. Each parent receives a log in and password and is able to see their child's progress as well as receive interactive home learning suggestions based on child's current interests.
• An extensive range of Montessori learning and play equipment designed to help children develop.
• Montessori trained and qualified staff. Our Montessori Teachers are Level 4 qualified.
• Montessori Accredited curriculum. We received full Montessori accreditation in 2014 and re-accreditation in 2017.
• Forest School Sessions - we have our own qualified Level 3 Forest School Leaders who provide Forest school sessions and outings as part of the curriculum.
• All our staff have completed Paediatric First Aid training and we have achieved Millie's Mark award for excellence in first aid which proves our commitment to keeping children safe.
• Extra staff to enable a 1:6 staff to child ratio for 3-4 year-olds. This enables more attention for each child at this important stage in their development, than the 1:8 ratio required by Early Years.
• Some of our extra-curricular activities with outside coaches are provided at no extra cost to parents. Please check with the nursery staff for the current list of free activities. In 2020/2021 academic year we are offering Tennis lessons, Music with Lucy Sparkles and STEM lessons (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) as extra-curricular activities without extra charges.
We are not able to use grant funding to cover the cost of the additional provision.
The charges for additional hours are shown above, and include charges for additional provision.
EXTRA AD-HOC SESSIONS AND EXTRAS (CAN BE BOOKED SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY):
Morning session (9am-1pm) - £36 Afternoon session (1pm-3pm) - £18.40
Early morning club - (8.30am-9am) - £5.15 Cooked lunch - £4.09
Full Day 9am-3pm - £54.00 Breakfast Club (8am-9am) - £10.30